The Official Limerick GAA commemoration jersey commemorates the Treaty county’s All-Ireland senior Hurling victory in 1921 and the first time the Liam MacCarthy cup was presented to the winning team. The jersey is a replica of the one worn by the winning team in 1921 but features all the benefits of a modern-day jersey, with high-performance fabric that transports moisture away from the skin. The jersey features a hooped design and an image of the Liam MacCarthy Cup on the sleeve.
- High performance koolite fabric
- Official Limerick GAA crest
- Image of the Liam MacCarthy cup on sleeves
- Hoop design across the front and back
- Colours: Bottle Shadow / White